Superior Exterior Systems have been local Camas siding contractors for 25 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to help you protect your biggest investment - your home - from the challenges of our rainy climate.
As the premier exterior renovation specialists in the Pacific Northwest, we pride ourselves on offering the highest degree of quality craftsmanship and ultimate client satisfaction - all while providing the fair and honest pricing you deserve.Get a free in-home estimate! Call us! 503-285-0875
Camas, Washington is a quaint, yet historic town that is home to 60 miles of trails and recreation destinations such as Lacamas Lake and Heritage Park. Camas received the "Best Towns for Families" award from Family Circle Magazine; this is unsurprising, given that Camas is well known for excellent schools that routinely earn state and national recognition. The vibrant downtown area features art galleries, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Camas is built on a series of hills; no matter where you go, you can see territorial views of mountains, lakes and rivers.
Common home styles in Camas include bungalow, ranch, traditional, mid-century, contemporary, and custom. Common materials found in these homes include James Hardie primed, Color Plus, Artisan/Aspyre, Cedar, Vinyl, Stone, Cedar and composite decking, various window types, Sherwin Williams paint, and Owens Corning roofing.
What We Provide
- Expertise. 25 years in business in Camas, WA.
- Quality. As an Elite Preferred James Hardie contractor, we use the most attractive, versatile and durable siding materials available.
- Reputation. See reviews from many years' worth of satisfied customers, from Camas and elsewhere!
- Service. We will provide you with a published, personal proposal of the work we will perform.
- Financing. We have flexible plans available that will make it much easier to protect your investment, and increase the value of your home.