Superior Exterior Systems have been local Happy Valley siding contractors for 25 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to help you protect your biggest investment - your home - from the challenges of our rainy climate.
As the premier exterior renovation specialists in the Pacific Northwest, we pride ourselves on offering the highest degree of quality craftsmanship and ultimate client satisfaction - all while providing the fair and honest pricing you deserve.Get a free in-home estimate! Call us! 503-285-0875
Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in Oregon. Draws to the area include beautiful parks and gardens, meandering trails, well-maintained streets, safe neighborhoods and a large selection of eateries and shopping options. Happy Valley has something for everyone, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and biking, a thriving art scene, and a food culture that has earned Happy Valley the #2 spot on a list of "America's Best Cities for Foodies."
Happy Valley's community features family-friendly cul-de-sacs, thoughtful landscapes, plenty of green spaces, and dog parks. Common house styles include contemporary, daylight ranch, mid century, farmhouse, craftsman, modern, traditional, and custom. Common materials found in these homes include James Hardie primed, Color Plus, Artisan/Aspyre, cedar/cedar accents, cedar and composite decking, stone, various windows, Owens Corning Duration, Woodmore, Woodcrest roofing, and Sherwin Williams Paint.
Completed Projects in Happy Valley
What We Provide
- Expertise. 25 years in business in Happy Valley, OR.
- Quality. As an Elite Preferred James Hardie contractor, we use the most attractive, versatile and durable siding materials available.
- Reputation. See reviews from many years' worth of satisfied customers, from Happy Valley and elsewhere!
- Service. We will provide you with a published, personal proposal of the work we will perform.
- Financing. We have flexible plans available that will make it much easier to protect your investment, and increase the value of your home.