Superior Exterior Systems have been local Portland siding contractors for 25 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to help you protect your biggest investment - your home - from the challenges of our unique rainy climate. Anyone who's spent any time in the Portland area knows EXACTLY what we mean!
As the premier exterior renovation specialists in the Pacific Northwest, we pride ourselves on offering the highest degree of quality craftsmanship and ultimate client satisfaction - all while providing the fair and honest pricing you deserve.Get a free in-home estimate! Call us! 503-285-0875
Portland, Oregon is the state's largest city, sprawling along the Columbia and Willamette rivers as Mount Hood looms on the horizon. Portland offers something for everyone: a bustling city nightlife, hundreds of miles of park land, walking and biking trails, and more. This diverse city is peppered with microbreweries and hosts thriving art, theater and music scenes. Portland's neighborhoods run the gamut from historical to modern, with everything else in-between.
Charming historic home types that can be found around Portland include farmhouses, Victorian, Colonial, Dutch Colonial, and English Tudor. Common siding materials for these homes include James Hardie primed or Color Plus, cedar siding, cedar accents, composite decking, period appropriate windows, Owens Corning Woodmore roofing, and Sherwin Williams paint. More typical homes are a mix of contemporary and mid-century, and include bungalows, ranches, traditional style, split level, custom homes, and modern homes.
Superior Exterior Systems - Portland Siding Specialists:
What We Provide
- Expertise. 25 years in business as Portland siding contractors, serving the whole metro area.
- Quality. As an Elite Preferred James Hardie contractor, we have access to the most attractive, versatile and durable siding materials that money can buy.
- Reputation. See reviews from many years' worth of satisfied customers, from Portland and beyond!
- Exceptional Service. After meeting with you in your home, we will provide you with a published, personal proposal of the work we will perform. Once you've read this, we'd be delighted to meet with you again to answer any questions you have.
- Financing. We have flexible plans available that will make it much easier to protect your investment, and increase the value of your home.